Check this link:
We wanted to share some exciting news - a great media partner agency, OMD, came through and donated their time to try secure TV airtime- and had quite a lot of success. In fact, the spot is already live on the air!
Below is the list of stations (running through the 20th).
Adlink-YES 50x will run on digital syss code BBCA/Bio/BTV/CC/DIY/H2/Hall/Logo/MTV2/Soap/We
KTLA- Station will accept spot
KNBC-YES -they will run on COZI, w/o 9/8 and 9/15 10x/week M-su sign on-sign off. They will also the following on KNBC- 7x M-Su Overnight, 3x Sa/Su AM w/o 9/8
And 5x M-F overnights w/o 9/15
KABC- waiting for approval.
KTTV/KCOP- Station needs formal approval from HR with 4-6week lead time, but will submit anyway.
Fox Sports- waiting for approval, but should be able to run.
Stations that will run the spot: (most stations cannot give us the # of times they will run in but have added it to the PSA rotation and will run it where they can up until 9/20)
- CMC (California Music Channel): will run 84x or more
- KBCW (The CW)
- KOFY/ MeTV (Ind)- they were able to use the emailed spot and don’t need it sent a different way
- KNTV(NBC)- they will run the spot on their digital station COZI 10x per week for the next 2 weeks
Stations that will run the spot but will need the traffic sent a different way:
- Comcast Sports Net (CSBA/CSCA)-
- Cable (Interconnect, Directv, Dish)-
still waiting on an answer from:
- KPIX (CBS)-
Spots will run on COZI,