Adopt a Creek Spot Program
Tri-Valley residents and businesses are encouraged to participate in the Adopt a Creek Spot Program. Adopting a creek spot allows participants to help improve water quality and aquatic habitat in neighborhood creeks.
The removal of trash and litter helps improve the aesthetic beauty of our neighborhoods, while helping reduce trash loads from the municipal storm sewer system.
Adopt a Creek Spot is easy and is a great way to get involved to help improve our local environment and community. Join us by Getting Started today!
- City of Livermore Water Resources Division
- Zone 7 Water Agency
- Livermore Area Recreation and Park District (LARPD)
- City of Pleasanton
- Living Arroyos
- Alameda County Watershed Forum
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
- Friends of the Arroyos
- Goza Gear Eco-Friendly Screen Printing & Embroidery Work